The best version of Windows ever is getting even better, with brand new ways to make the everyday easier.
With nearly 200 new features, the new Windows 11 update is one of the most ambitious yet, bringing the power of Copilot and new AI powered experiences to apps like Paint, Photos, Clipchamp and more right to your Windows PC.
Copilot will make its initial debut as part of Microsoft’s complimentary Windows 11 update, commencing on September 26th.
Microsoft will introduce some innovative experiences and devices designed to enhance productivity, ignite creativity, and address the day-to-day requirements of individuals and businesses.
- Copilot in Windows (in preview) empowers you to create faster, complete tasks with ease and lessens your cognitive load – making once complicated tasks, simple.
- Paint has been enhanced with AI for drawing and digital creation with the addition of background removal and layers as well as a preview of Cocreator that brings the power of generative AI to the Paint app.
- Photos has also been enhanced with AI including new features to make editing your photos a breeze. With Background Blur you can make the subject of your photo stand out quickly and easily.
- Snipping Tool now offers more ways to capture content on your screen – with this update you can now extract specific text content from an image to paste in another application or, you can easily protect your sensitive information with text redaction by using text actions on the post capture screen.
- Clipchamp, now with auto compose, helps you with scenes suggestions, edits and narratives based on your images and footage automatically so you can create and edit videos to share with family, friends, and social media like a pro.
- Notepad will start automatically saving your session state allowing you to close Notepad without any interrupting dialogs and then pick up where you left off when you return.
- With the new Outlook for Windows, you can connect and coordinate your various accounts (including Gmail, Yahoo, iCloud, and more) in one app.
- Modernized File Explorer, introducing a modernized File Explorer home, address bar and search box all designed to help you more easily access important and relevant content, stay up to date with file activity and collaborate without even opening a file.
- New text authoring experiences to voice access and new natural voices in Narrator, continuing our ongoing commitment to making Windows 11 the most accessible version of Windows yet.
- Windows Backup makes moving to a new Windows 11 PC easier than ever. With Windows Backup, transitioning most files, apps and settings from one PC to another, is seamless so everything is right where you left it, exactly how you like it.
Upgrade to Windows 11
As technology evolves, it’s important for businesses to keep up with the latest advancements in order to remain competitive and secure.
With the end of support for Windows 10, the time is now to upgrade to Windows 11, the newest and most innovative operating system from Microsoft.
Looking to upgrade but need additional support? Our dedicated team are on hand to answer any questions you may have about the products and services we provide.