How To Setup Office 365 Email in iOS
This guide is designed to show you how to set up your Office 365 email account in the mail app that came on your iPhone or iPad.
1. Tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Accounts > Add account > Email.
2. In the Add Account page, tap Exchange.
Select the type of account you want to add
3. Enter your full email address, for example firstname.lastname@example.org, and your password, and then tap Next.
Add your email address and password
4. By default, Mail, Contacts, and Calendar information are synchronised. Tap Save.
5. If you’re prompted to create a pass-code, tap Continue and type a numeric pass-code. If you’re prompted and don’t set up a pass-code, you can’t view this account on your device. You can also set up a pass-code later in your settings.